Dear Lovely Patient,
Due to the most recent guidelines from American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) we have welcomed back our continued successful treatments and will continue to support our patients. Our center is open M-F 8:30am-4:30pm.
We continue implementation of the latest in protocols and procedures from the CDC. We appreciate your patience with your appointments as we follow these guidelines. We want to reassure you that all standards and precautions are being met for your safety and those of your growing family.
• We have special air filtration systems in our clinic and our staff continues to follow our high standards of disinfection.
• We continue our tele-health services for as many appointments as possible with your personal physician so as to minimize you having to travel unnecessarily.
• For all in person appointments we have lengthened the times so as to not have patients lingering or crossing paths.
• As much as we understand the need for support, partners (unless otherwise instructed), family members, and friends will not be permitted to attend appointments with you at this time.
• We will not have a waiting room and ask that you wait in your car and call us when you arrive to see if you can proceed with entering the building.
• As you enter our building, you will be required to provide and wear your own mask.
• At the entrance of our clinic your temperature will be checked, if you are cleared, your hands or gloves will be sprayed with alcohol to rub your hands together for 20 seconds until evaporated.
• We ask that you keep 6 feet for physical distancing and refrain from touching or leaning on surfaces and/or counters
• Our staff will direct you where to go from there to keep social distancing protocols
As we closely monitor this ever-evolving situation, new recommendations and protocols will be implemented and followed. Nevertheless, be assured we are grateful for our patients and continuing to provide you with care you deserve.
From our family to yours we look forward to growing your family two feet at a time!
The FISD Team